• You must have an existing telephone service that uses copper line infrastructure.
• Your landline must be connected to an exchange that is Broadband enabled.
• Have a computer that meets the minimum requirements indicated overleaf.
T&Cs apply. All un-capped packages are subject to EswatiniTelecom’s Fair Usage Policy.
Powered by EswatiniTelecom. A Division of EPTC
1. The provision of Broadband access service is subject to EswatiniTelecom’s standard terms and conditions as they appear in the application and agreement form for Telecommunication services. EswatiniTelecom accepts no liability for any loss
or damages to the property or equipment of the customer arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance of EswatiniTelecom ADSL access service. You will be formally noti ed on whether or not the ADSL access service can be provided.
2. The provision of ADSL service cannot be guaranteed and depends on the radial distance and port availability from your nearest exchange. Each ADSL account is only for use at the premises as indicated on this application form and is not transportable unless moving premises. EswatiniTelecom reserves the right to disconnect the line in the event that the customer defaults for a period of 30 days and he or she will be expected to pay the full amount outstanding. In addition the account shall be disconnected in event that it is used for any illegal or anti-social purposes, including abusive, fraudulent, obscene, etc. Provision is subject to network availability, distance, copper quality and line sync speed limitations. The ADSL plan you have chosen is based on self Installation with telephone support provided by EswatiniTelecom.
3. The bundled o ering is subject to a 24 months agreement and the following shall apply if cancelled prematurely:
a. A penalty equivalent to one month rental charge shall be paid by the customer.
b. Customer will return modem to the nearest Telecentre.
Note: Upon expiry of the 24 month period, this agreement shall automatically be renewed for a successive 12 (twelve) calendar month period commencing on each anniversary of the commencement date unless terminated in accordance to these conditions.
4. There will be no free modem swaps (exchange) for packages below E300.00 if the modem becomes faulty therefore the customer will replace it at his/her own cost.
5. There will be one free modem swap (exchange) for packages above E300.00 per nancial year (12 month period) thereafter the customer will replace it at his/ her own cost.
Note: Modems will be available for sale at all EPTC outlets (Telecentres & Swazi.net Cafés) at a fee.
6. EPTC reserves the right to cap each customer to the package that the customer requested when applying for the ADSL service. This will serve to ensure that a customer does not exceed the capped volume chosen. In the event that the customer refuses that the package chosen is capped, the customer will write to EPTC and inform EPTC that the package chosen should not be capped and will subsequently be liable for any amount charged for over capping without any further notice from the Corporation.
Powered by EswatiniTelecom A Division of EPTC